[inhales] [exhales] [looks out into the sunset] the sweet smell of not being in high school
[remembers that i have no idea what i want to do for my future] [continues to stare out into the sunset] shit
is the winter soldier a villain?
❑ absolutely not
J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye (via observando)
#that’s what’s so great about fan fic though#because you can go into their ask boxes and go WHO TOLD YOU THIS WAS OK and proceed to sob while they laugh at you#and sometimes they’ll share their headcanons as an extension of that universe#and really there’s nothing more delightful than that (via xactodreams)
yooooo i was tagged by the rad shreya aka punkrogers so here goes nothing
1. What’s your name? tina
2. When is your birthday? march 23rd aries unite whoop
3. Where are you from? tiny rural lower saxony. we have cows.
4. Have a crush? does steve rogers count
5. What’s your favorite color? orange?
6. Write something in caps: NIALL HORAN (sorry it’s just the way my brain works)
7. Got a favorite band/artist? like, ten of them. AND because i’m bored & nice i’ve linked you my fave or just a good song each enjoyyy. p!atd, 1d (shhhhh if you haven’t listened to them or just what makes you beautiful or smthg just take it in, i was at that concert it was GREAT), ed sheeran, bastille, gloria have that one song that i dig, casper, daughter, hudson taylor, pentatonix, kraftklub, little mix, one republic
8. Favorite number? no idea
9. Favorite drink? cold orange juice with sparkling water or like those mix beer lemon things also coffee and pina coladas bcs why not
10. tag some people allrighty goldandlights jonsnw randomaccessrobots or just consider yourself tagged if you wanna do it??
he remembered the smell of his hair, the warmth of his body
girls who go clubbing in just tiny dresses and massive heels in the depths of winter are true northern heroes and tougher than any boys ever
I was thinking about the confrontations Ian & Mickey have had over the years and it occurred to me that they get physically closer to each other every time.
Is it because of their increasing passion for each other?
Is it because of some subconscious need to be close to one another?
Is it indicative of them becoming more comfortable sharing their personal space?
All of the above? I don’t know. But I do know that I’m really, really, really looking forward to their next one.